FloCombat Rankings - Heavyweight - November 2017
FloCombat Prospect Rankings - Heavyweight - November 2017
FloCombat ranks the top 20 North American heavyweight MMA prospects for November 2017.
Rankings based off the following....
- North American fighters only. For example, Thiago Moises wouldn't qualify for these rankings despite training in the U.S.
- No fighters that have fought for or who are set to fight for the UFC.
- Fighters competing on Dana White's Contender Series included.
- No long-term Bellator fighters or champions. Exceptions for some preliminary fighters.
- All fighters aged 30 and under.
- Rankings based off age, record, and level of competition.
|RANK||NAME||AGE||RECORD||COUNTRY||NEXT FIGHT||PREVIOUS RANKING|
|1||Adam Dyczka||26||6-0||CANADA||Fights Dec.8 vs. Bakary Sakho||1|
|4||Jeff Hughes||29||7-1||USA||Fights Nov. 3 vs. Richard Odoms||4|
|11||Mohammed Usman||28||2-0||USA||Fights Nov 2. vs. Van Palacio||11|
|12||Brett Martin||23||4-0, NC||USA||14|
#1 -- Adam Dyczka (5-0)
Dyczka automatically moves to the No. 1 spot being the only heavyweight in the Top 5 with an undefeated record. The 26-year-old fighter is slated to face Bakary Sakho at TKO 41 on Dec. 8.
#2 -- Tanner Boser (12-4)
The Canadian heavyweight moves to the No. 2 spot with his highlight-reel knockout over Dave Cryer at ACB 72 last month.
#3 -- Dontale Mayes (3-2)
The 25-year-old drops to the No. 3 spot as Boser moves up. Mayes lost his most recent outing, losing via TKO to Allen Crowder in August.
#4 – Jeff Hughes (7-1)
The 29-year-old has won seven of his last eight fights, with his lone loss coming against TUF 19 standout Dan Spohn. Hughes is slated to face Richard Odoms Nov. 3 for the LFA heavyweight title.
#5 – Jared Vanderaa (6-1)
The 25-years-old boasts all six of his wins by stoppage and has yet to go the distance in his seven-fight career.